Real solutions for the real world.
July 25-26, 2017
Kentucky Credit Union League Office
3615 Newburg Road
Louisville, KY 40218
Educational Investment: $379
Deadline to register is July 11th.
This program is limited to 25 participants so register now!
Need overnight accommodations?
WHAT IF ...
- your staff moved from transactional to consultative helping your members achieve financial success?
- the skills learned were applied immediately on the job enabling you to stay ahead of the competition and achieve your goals?
- your managers could effectively coach to behavior-based outcomes to see performance improvement immediately?
Empower lenders through a hands-on learning experience that provides unique, customized, real lending solutions for the real world.
ULEND Academy builds lenders' skills in a 2-Day Workshop to provide an exceptional member experience for today and into the future.
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Recognize personal style and how it is perceived by others
- Identify other styles and comfortably interact with members
- Deliver targeted communications for the appropriate medium context
Plan & Prep
- Utilize the information from your core system
- Identify what to look for to analyze the needs of your member
- Prepare when there is not time to plan
- Uncover member needs with targeted questioning strategies
- Identify the life stages & goals of your members
- Review the credit report and positively influence the member's score
Structure the Loan
- Calculate & effectively use basic ratios that apply in lending
- Identify the 5 C's of credit that translate to risk
- Use compensating factors to build a loan that will be approved for all members
- Recognize opportunities to take smart risks
- Utilize the 5 C's of credit when analyzing the loan application
- Formulate alternatives that positively impact loan decisions
Present the Right Solution
- Connect products and services to members' needs and life stages
- Build creative options/personalized packages for every member
- Find ways to say yes to the member
Close with Purpose
- Personalize the experience to the unique needs of the member
- Make appropriate referrals and follow-up as needed
- Set expectations to connect with the member on future opportunities
- Speak with confidence using language & tone to build relationships
- Tailor messages targeted to the member, their situation, and channel preference
- Build member relationships through establishing rapport, trust & credibility
Are you ready to empower your lenders to
create and keep loyal members through an
EXCEPTIONAL MEMBER EXPERIENCE?
A block of rooms has been held at the Holiday Inn Express, 1921 Bishop Lane , Louisville, KY 40218. For reservations, call the hotel at 502.456.4411 and let them know you are with the Kentucky Credit Union League group.
This program was created especially for you by:
BACK TO TOP