Conferences & Workshops
Your League hosts a variety of affordable conferences and workshops throughout the year on the latest topics and trends from industry experts. Please check this page often for updates on scheduled events.
Collaboration. Innovation. These aren’t just buzzwords, they are the keys to successfully meeting and anticipating the financial needs of your credit union members. Bring these words to life when you join credit union leaders from Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, and Tennessee for Think.Do.Change, August 3-4 in Overland Park, KS.
At Think.Do.Change, credit union presidents/CEOs, senior managers and innovation leaders will work alongside each other and learn the Filene Method of Innovation, the system used by the i3 program. This system has been developed and refined over the past 12 years, producing more than 200 concepts!
During this highly interactive, intensive two-day working session, you will:
- Share experiences and learn best practices to overcome barriers to collaborative innovation
- Engage with credit union colleagues
- Experience hands-on activities to further develop innovation and collaboration competencies
- Learn the power of Human-Centered Design and its impact on new products, streamlined processes and more effective business models
- Foster relationship building to support mutual goals and success
- Learn and develop an innovation competency that produces bottom-line results
But why should you care about collaboration? The credit union movement - and American consumers - benefit when credit unions work together! By partnering with each other, credit unions can identify more opportunities to help bring better value to the Americans that hold the 90.2 percent of deposits at banks and other institutions.
Attendance is limited to the first 50 people who register. Early bird pricing ends June 16, 2016, with registration completely closing on July 8, 2016. Please visit Heartland Credit Union Association’s website to register and view the brochure.
Think.Do.Change is hosted by Heartland Credit Union Association, in partnership with the Illinois Credit Union League, Kentucky Credit Union League, Mississippi Credit Union Association, Nebraska Credit Union League and Tennessee Credit Union League.