Conferences & Workshops
Your League hosts a variety of affordable conferences and workshops throughout the year on the latest topics and trends from industry experts. Please check this page often for updates on scheduled events.
February 7, 2017 | Versailles, KY
Kentucky Community and Technical College System
300 North Main Street
Versailles, Kentucky 40383
A one-day, special program that takes an in-depth look at issues -- featuring Kentucky credit union regulators and leaders, and experts from NASCUS.
The Kentucky Directors College and Executive Forum is a day-long event providing the opportunity for credit union directors and executives to take an in-depth look at issues, trends and the regulatory environment. It's sponsored by NASCUS, the Kentucky Department of Financial Institutions and the Kentucky Credit Union League. Featured speakers include:
- Charles Vice, Commissioner, Kentucky Department of Financial Institutions;
- Wendell Lyons, President and CEO, Kentucky Credit Union League;
- Marni Gibson, Depository Division Director, Kentucky Department of Financial Institutions;
- Hailey Nolan, Credit Union Branch Manager, Kentucky Department of Financial Institutions;
- Laura Parrish, Director of Education, Kentucky Credit Union League;
- Frank Drake, Partner, Smith Debnam Narron Drake Saintsing & Myers, LLP;
- Brian Knight, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, NASCUS
March 14 | League Office
Educational Investment: $239 per person
Credit Unions were not “Born Digital”, new competitors are entering the market daily. Lending has never been more competitive. Learn how credit unions from across the U.S. are meeting the challenge head on.
In this full day course, you will learn the tactics and strategies of top performing credit unions around the country. This course is educational, entertaining and will accelerate your Lending results to higher levels.
We will cover a wide variety of topics and give you actionable steps and information to increase your loan to share ratio, decrease expenses and deliver loans to your members in a modern engaging process.
Some of the topics that will be covered:
Registration is not yet available.