The League assists credit unions in finding qualified job applicants for their open positions, and assists individuals seeking to further their credit union careers, thereby strengthening professionalism within the movement. The League bears no responsibility for the availability of positions posted nor does it play any role in the hiring of these positions (unless the position is with the League). Applicants are advised to contact the credit union directly.
Accounting Manager - Greater Kentucky Credit Union
As the Accounting Manager, you will report directly to the Executive Vice President and oversee a staff of Accountants; you play an active role in the budget process; work collaboratively with the Executive Team on regular accounting issues; you will participate or may lead specific Strategic Plan tactics. The Accounting Manager will take the lead in identifying operational and internal control improvements that will benefit the Credit Union.
Your success will depend on your ability to collaborate, actively manage, engage and mentor your team, share your expertise with others, understand the details, and educate the staff so they better understand how they can make an impact in the operational efficiency of the Credit Union.
Our considerations for an Accounting Manager include a strong working manager with the following credentials:
Good credit history is required.
1. Complete an Employment Application Online and
2. Mail a resume and cover letter (including salary requirements) to Human Resources
at Greater Kentucky Credit Union, Inc. 1001 Red Mile Road, Lexington, KY 40504
or Fax Resume to 859-252-3975
Chief, Internal Audit - Fort Knox Federal Credit Union
Fort Knox Federal Credit Union is now accepting applications for the Chief, Internal Audit position located at the Main Office, 3939 South Dixie Blvd in Radcliff.
The Chief, Internal Audit position performs audits on all areas of the credit union operation. Utilizing internal and external resources, the Chief, Internal Audit develops independent summary and finding reports to enhance credit union performance.
The credit union is searching for independent minded individual who is interested in having a positive impact on a complex and dynamic organization. This leader must have high integrity, strong leadership skills, effective risk assessment skills, business acumen and partnering capabilities.
The Chief, Internal Audit position will coordinate with staff to enhance the value of the credit union for members.
Visit http://www.fortknoxfcu.org/careers.html for more details and to complete our online application process. Please submit your resume online or by mail/fax/ email or apply in person at:
Human Resources Office
Mailing Address: FORT KNOX FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
P.O. Box 900
Radcliff, KY 40159-0900
Physical Address: 3939 South Dixie Boulevard
Radcliff, KY 40160
Equal Opportunity Employer
Comptroller - Commonwealth Credit Uniion
Essential Job Specific Competencies include but are not limited to the following:
You may apply for employment by completing one of the following methods:
Executive Vice President/Chief Operations Officer - Service One Credit Union
Full Time Member Service Rep - LouChem Federal Credit Union
Member Development Officer - L&N Federal Credit Union
Member Service Representative (Teller) - Autotruck Financial Credit Union
Member Service Representative - Brown Forman Employees Credit Union
Responsible for member service functions for Brown-Forman Employees' Credit Union, a state chartered credit union with assets of approximately $12 million, loans of $6 million, and membership of approximately 1400 members.
Basic Function: Performs member service functions for the credit union, including utilizing credit union software (Cruise) to process and distribute share withdrawal checks or cash; record share deposits; record loan payments, cash checks, and respond to member inquiries. Provide account information by phone or in person to members as well as information on the full range of credit union products and services offered. Open accounts for members including loan processing and disbursal.
Must Requirements (including any physical requirements):
Bachelor's Degree in the Finance/Accounting field with a minimum of two years of experience; or five years equivalent education/experience combination. Experience in the Credit Union or Banking field.
Member Service Representative (Part-Time) - L&N Federal Credit Union
Member Service Rep (TELLER) - Park Community Credit Union
Must be available for Saturday hours from 8:45 – 12:15 p.m. -- some schedules may alternate Saturdays, others include every Saturday. Financial/sales experience is not required but is preferred. Full benefits available for FT and PT positions including 401k, health insurance, holiday, paid time off, etc. Pay Rate $11.00+ per hour. Satisfactory Credit Record is required. Apply online at www.parkcommunity.com EOE
Mortgage Lending Manager - Park Community Credit Union
While meeting the service standards for the credit union, supervise the activities of the real estate personnel. Interview loan applicants, collect and review financial and related data to determine credit worthiness and the specific merits of the loan request. Negotiate, where necessary, the terms under which credit will be extended.
1. To deliver high quality member service by meeting the credit union's service standards noting, I WILL:
3. To produce the department's budgeted loan volume (dollars and/or numbers).
4. To insure that all approved loans comply with established policies and regulations.
5. To complete performance reviews within the prescribed time frame.
6. To maintain knowledge of all mortgage products and rates, both within the credit union and from the industry overall.
7. To hire, direct and motivate a highly qualified staff sufficient to meet the daily operational needs of the department.
8. To maintain a professional work environment, promote teamwork, build respect among coworkers and present a businesslike appearance.
9. To follow all security policies and procedures and report discrepancies or suspicious activity to manager immediately.
Knowledge and Skills:
Experience: Five years to eight years of similar or related experience.
Education: A college degree (BS or BA in a relevant field.
Interpersonal Skills: A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or can be of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating, influencing or training others. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary and often requires the ability to influence and/or sell ideas or services to others.
2. Must have working knowledge of regulations affecting mortgage lending.
3. Must have good communication and supervisory skills.
3. Must have working knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing software; be able to use PC and general office equipment including 10 key calculator.
Mortgage Loan Originator - Commonwealth Credit Union
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Answering incoming phone line
• Inputting mortgage loan applications
• Processing conventional, FHA/VA/KHC Mortgage files
• Requesting mortgage appraisals
• Request credit bureau reports
• Prepare lien and loan documents relating to loan closings
• Type letters and other correspondence
• Answer questions and resolve problems relating to mortgage loan files
• Interview prospective loan applicants
• Interact with Realtors on new purchase transactions
• Coordinate loan closings with the closing attorney
• Solicit new mortgage business and build referral network
• May cover more than one Branch and travel may be required between branches
• Two years mortgage origination experience required
• Computer knowledge/PC experience in Word, Excel, and other software programs required
• Strong communicator
• Aggressive in completing tasks and learning
• Personable, professional and service-oriented
• Accurate and efficient while working in a fast-paced environment
You may apply for employment by completing one of the following methods:
• Filling out our online employment application. This document is fully secure. (Please note: Further documentation may be required in order to be considered for employment.) To complete our online employment application, please click here.
• Downloading the employment application and mailing it to Commonwealth Credit Union, Attn: Human Resources, PO Box 978, Frankfort, KY 40602. You may also drop it off at any of our locations or fax it to the Human Resource Department, at (502) 564-7205. To download a copy of our employment application, please click here.
Come and join our great organization, where WE CU DIFFERENTLY
Commonwealth Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.
Network Systems Administrator - Service One Credit Union
Is responsible for the configuration, maintenance and operation of Service One's network, servers, desktop, and storage infrastructure. Ensures that the Credit Union's network and all related equipment are functional to accommodate system users.
1. Installs, configures, tests and maintains servers, SAN, and related networking equipment.
2. Monitors scheduled jobs and computer output for completeness, accuracy, and errors.
3. Performs all critical data backups and secures data according to established procedures.
4. Installs firmware and security updates on servers, printers, and related networking equipment.
5. Configures and maintains Microsoft Active Directory.
6. Installs, configures and maintains IPS/IDS, Firewall, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, Anti-Malware, etc. for maximum internal network protection.
7. Maintains Unified Communications, VoIP, and any related equipment, services, and platforms.
8. Troubleshoots and resolves issues with ATM and related equipment, Home Branch (Internet Banking) and Mobile services.
9. Maintains all data used for redundancy efforts and assists with remediation efforts as result of test findings and risk assessments.
10. Logs all computer, terminal, and printer hardware/software problems. Calls appropriate maintenance organizations and arranges for repair. Notifies supervisor of unusual problems.
11. Assists with software upgrades and installations.
12. Creates scripts for automation of common tasks.
13. Provides support to operational staff and other Credit Union associates as needed.
14. Performs such other duties as may be required from time to time for the overall manage-ment and operation of the Credit Union.
Requires an advanced proficiency in the operation of local and wide-area networks and components. Must be proficient with current Microsoft Server and Client operating systems.
Must be able to perform duties accurately and independently. Must be able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines. Must be able to work with members and associates in person or over the phone, in a courteous, pleasant, professional, and efficient manner. Discretion, accuracy and clarity in communication are essential. A high degree of professionalism in regard to safeguarding sensitive data is also a requirement.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and see, talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to stand, walk, carry or pull. The associate may be required to climb, bend or squat on occasion. The associate must regularly lift and/or move 20-35 pounds and occasionally lift or pull 35-80 pounds.
Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems or related IT specialization. Requires at least 3 years of similar or related experience. Experience and professional certification may be substituted for degree requirement.
Part-Time Teller - Goose Creek Credit Union Service Center
Teller Manager/Supervisor - Rural Cooperatives CU
This role will perform the following duties on a day to day basis: Supervise, coordinate and accountable for front office staff and activities including payroll postings, Checking Account and ACH reports, Debit Cards, Home Banking, new accounts and all member service activities. Maintain up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge on credit union products and services along with all related policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
Qualifications of a qualified candidate include:
· Some college preferred with business and general studies courses.
· 3 years experience as a Member Services Representative and /or Teller preferred.
· Supervisory experience preferred.
· Knowledge of Checking Account, Debit Card, and ACH processing preferred.
· Demonstrated PC abilities (Microsoft Office products)
If interested in applying to this position, please visit our website at www.kaec.org.
Senior Accountant - Park Community Credit Union
To assist the credit union in the achievement of its goal to always make a positive difference in each member's financial life. This is accomplished by providing the highest quality of service to internal/external members and by maintaining the Credit Union's accounting records and reports, ensuring they are in compliance with generally accepted accounting practices and credit union accounting practices.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
40% While meeting the service standards of the credit union, reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal entries, accounting classifications, and reconciliations assigned to various records.
30% Analyzes financial reports and records, making studies or recommendations relative to the accounting of reserves, assets, and expenditures.
15% Conducts special studies and/or analysis and develops or recommends accounting methods and/or procedures for best practices or improved efficiences. Participates in special projects as assigned providing financial expertise and input.
10% Assist in the budgeting process. Assist in audits of the credit union's records by examiners, CPA firms and internal auditors.
5% Perform other duties as assigned.
Apply online at www.parkcommunity.com EOE
Vice President of Lending - Service One Credit Union